Emoji Puzzle! review
Emoji Puzzle! is a game that was released on September 22, 2016. The objective of the game is to unscramble various emojis in order to spell out words. The game is played by using one's finger to swipe the different emojis around until they are in the correct order. There are three different difficulty settings: easy, medium, and hard. The game also features a hint system, which can be used to reveal one of the letters in the word that the player is trying to unscramble.
The graphics of Emoji Puzzle! are colorful and eye-catching. The different emojis are all brightly colored and are easy to distinguish from one another. The background of the game is a solid color, and the words that the player is trying to unscramble are displayed in a clear and easy-to-read font.
Information about replayability
Emoji Puzzle! is a game that can be replayable multiple times. The different difficulty settings offer different levels of challenge, and the hint system can be used to help the player if they are struggling with a particular word. The game is also short enough that it can be played in short bursts, making it ideal for people who only have a few minutes to spare.
Overall, Emoji Puzzle! is a great game for those who are looking for a challenge. The game is perfect for those who enjoy puzzles and problem solving. The game is also great for those who are looking for a way to connect with friends and family. The game has a few disadvantages, but the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.
- The game is simple and easy to understand
- The game is short and can be played in short bursts
- The game is replayable
- The game features different difficulty settings
- The game has a hint system
- The graphics are colorful and eye-catching
- The game is free to download and play
- The game may become repetitive after a while
- The hint system can only be used three times per game
- The game is only available on mobile devices
- The game may be too easy for some people
- The game may be too difficult for some people