Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V review
Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure game that is published by Rockstar Games. It is the fifth game in the Grand Theft Auto series. Developed for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, it was released worldwide on September 17, 2013.
The gameplay consists of two characters, Michael and Trevor. The game world is bigger than the game worlds in the past games in the series, and is open so that the player can explore it at their leisure. The player can switch between the two characters at any time, and can also invite friends to co-op play. There are three different types of missions that the player can undertake, which are missions that are part of the story, missions that are part of the player's employment, and missions that are given by the player's friends. The player can also do side missions, which are optional.
The graphics are a major improvement from Grand Theft Auto IV. The graphics are now more realistic and detailed, and the player is able to see far off into the distance. As well as this, the player can also see the lights from the buildings from a long distance away.
The player is able to replay Grand Theft Auto V as they please. They are able to replay the story missions as the player wants to, as well as be able to replay any of the side missions as they want to. The player can also replay any of the missions that they have completed that they would like to.
In the game, you control three characters. Trevor, a sociopathic bank robber, Michael, a retired narrative in a family-owned gang in a rural town, and Franklin, a gangster who works with Trevor. These characters are not the only ones you play for, for there are many different characters you play as throughout the game.
- It has a huge, open world that is easy to get around
- The graphics are outstanding, and the game is easy to play
- The story is well-written and immersive
- It includes a two-player mode
- There are a variety of vehicles to get around
- It has a variety of weapons
- It has a lot of replayability
- The graphics can be a little slow on some systems
- It is a very violent game, and it is not appropriate for children
- The city can be a little repetitive
- It can be difficult to connect with the characters
- There are a lot of bugs in the game