Fortnite is a third person shooter game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly and published by Epic Games. It was released on July 25, 2017 and is available for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Fortnite is a multiplayer online game. It is free to play. There are a variety of game modes that are all different. The main game mode is Fortnite Battle Royale, which is a last man standing game. There are also cooperative modes that are team-based.
Fortnite is a third person shooter game in which players can either cooperate in a team of up to four players to build defensive structures and fight waves of encroaching monsters, or engage in a player versus player mode, which pits players in a last-man-standing deathmatch.
- In both modes, players collect resources such as wood, stone, and metal to create weapons and building materials as well as other items.
- In the team based mode, players gather resources for their team to use and compete against waves of monsters and boss monsters in a team based last-man-standing gameplay
- In the player versus player mode, players fight in a last-man-standing deathmatch that continues until only one player remains.
- In both modes, the map is gradually revealed as players explore, and players can use a variety of weapons, traps and other items to combat the encroaching monsters.
The graphics in Fortnite are very well done. They are an interesting mix of cartoonish and realistic. The colors are vibrant and the graphics are crisp.
The replayability of Fortnite is high. With a variety of modes and a map that is gradually revealed to players, it's hard to get bored of this game.
Fortnite is the most popular game ever. If you don't believe me, just search "best games of 2018" on Google, and you'll see Fortnite. It has more YouTube subscribers than any other game. It has made over $1 billion in the span of two years, and it's still growing. Fortnite is an online game that's free to play. You can play with your friends, or you can play with strangers. Fortnite has a variety of game modes, so you can never get bored. Fortnite is a battle royale game where 100 players are dropped onto a map and fight each other with weapons to be the last one alive. You can also build structures to defend yourself.
- The graphics are crisp and vibrant
- There are a variety of modes to play
- The replayability is high
- The gameplay can get repetitive after a while
- There are only a few weapons
- The map is revealed to players too quickly