Homescapes is an iPhone puzzle game developed and published by Playrix. The objective of the game is to help the home of Frank Grimes, the titular homes capping protagonist, from total destruction.
The graphics of Homescapes are colorful and detailed. The game's environments are well-rendered, and the game's characters are expressive and likable. The game's music is catchy and upbeat, and the sound effects are appropriate and add to the game's overall charm. The graphics of the game are colorful and attractive. The pieces of furniture are well-rendered and the backgrounds are pleasing to look at. The game also features a nice soundtrack which fits the theme of the game.
Homescapes is a highly replayable game. The game features hundreds of levels, and the player can earn different rewards for completing levels in different ways. The game also features a "sandbox" mode in which the player can freely experiment with the game's mechanics without having to worry about completing objectives.
Overall, Homescapes is a puzzle game developed and published by Playrix. The objective of the game is to help the home of the titular homescape, Austin the butler, from total destruction.
- The game is easy to pick up and play
- The game is highly replayable
- The game is visually appealing
- The game's music is catchy and upbeat
- The game features hundreds of levels
- The game has a "sandbox" mode
- The game is free-to-play
- The game is heavily reliant on in-app purchases
- The game's difficulty curve is steep
- The game's time limits are often too tight
- The game's match-3 gameplay can be repetitive
- The game is only available on mobile devices