Amazing Frog? review
Amazing Frog? is a 3D open-world platforming sandbox video game developed by Fayju and published by Flump Studios. The game was released on August 27, 2014, for Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android, and HTML5. The player controls a frog character named "Froggy G" who lives in a city called "Swindon" in the United Kingdom.
The graphics of Amazing Frog? are colorful and cartoony, and the game world is highly detailed. The game also features a day-night cycle, and the environment changes accordingly. The lighting and shadows are also well-rendered, and the overall graphics are pleasing to the eye.
Information about replayability
The game is highly replayable, as there are many different missions to undertake, and the open world environment is large and detailed. The multiplayer mode also adds to the replayability, as it allows players to compete against each other in a variety of challenges.
Amazing Frog? is a 3D open-world sandbox video game developed and published by Fayju. The game was released on October 10, 2014 for Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android, and OUYA. The player controls a frog named Frank, who can explore the game's open world environment. The game includes various activities such as parkour, ragdoll physics, and more. The player can also collect coins to unlock new equipment and abilities.
- The game is highly replayable and provides hours of entertainment
- The graphics are colorful and attractive
- The game world is large and detailed
- The physics engine makes the game world more realistic
- The game has a multiplayer mode
- The game is suitable for all ages
- The game is affordable
- The graphics may be too cartoony for some players
- The game may be too easy for some players
- Some players may find the open world environment too large and confusing
- The game may be too short for some players
- The game may be too simplistic for some players