Gang Beasts review
Gang Beasts is a fighting game with an interesting twist. The game is set in a kind of cartoon world where the characters are gelatinous, colorful creatures. The objective of the game is to fight your opponents and knock them out of the arena. The game is played with up to four players, and can be played online or offline.
The graphics of Gang Beasts are colorful and cartoony. The characters are all very expressive, and the game has a lot of personality. The stages are also well designed and have a lot of detail. The graphics of Gang Beasts are colorful and cartoony. The environments are well-designed and the characters are detailed and expressive. The animations are fluid and the game runs smoothly.
The replayability of Gang Beasts is high. The game is quite replayable, because there is a lot of variety in the stages and the characters. There are also a lot of unlockables, such as different outfits for the characters.
Gang Beasts is a multiplayer party game with silly characters and humorously brutal gameplay. The objective of the game is to knock your opponents off of the stage with punches, kicks, and other various attacks. The game is played with up to four players, and can be played offline or online.
- The game is simple and easy to learn
- The controls are not very complex
- The game is replayable and has a lot of unlockables
- The graphics are colorful and cartoony
- The characters are expressive
- The stages are well designed
- The game has a lot of personality
- The game is not very strategic
- The gameplay is mostly about button mashing
- The game can be repetitive
- The characters can be a bit difficult to control
- The game can be laggy when played online